The Iwata HP-C Plus is renowned as the professional’s workhorse, this popular High Performance Series brush has been pumped up with inspired new features that include dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean up and precise control of paint flow; PTFE needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints; larger threads on the nozzle that offer a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle; redesigned tapered gravity-feed cups that ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow; and a single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide that provides easy assembly.
· A practical choice for most airbrush uses
· It’s larger 1/3 oz. (9 ml) gravity-feed cup and larger (0.3-mm) needle/nozzle configuration allow for use with most media
· An airbrush that does it all – from fine hairlines to finely atomized background spray, along with an entire range of stippling effects
· The gravity-feed cup is useful for mixing custom colors and allows for quick color changes
· Short paint passageway from the cup to the front of the airbrush gives it a responsive feel and allows it to be one of the quickest airbrushes in the industry.
The HP-C Plus is excellent for these applications:
The HP-C Plus features:
All of the new HP Plus features above
Gravity-feed with 1/3oz (9ml) cup and snap on lid
Fine detail to 1″ (0.3mm to 25mm) spray pattern